Monday, August 17, 2015

River Run!

Not too, too long ago I decided to record a freestyle over the massively popular Brad Paisley hit, "River Bank." I love everything about the original song! It is wonderfully written and produced. I especially love the guitars and the drum patterns. It is nothing short of the perfect summer song! A tune to crank the volume on, grab an ice cold beer, and just soak in all the good times! I am huge fan of country music, and that is a well known fact. So, creating an opportunity to where I can perform over the instrumental to one of my favourite songs was a no brainer! To this day, "River Bank" is a song that always, always makes me want to dance, whether I am walking down the street or sitting at my desk! I hope you all enjoy my freestyle to this awesome, awesome song! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey 


Watch The Video Below! 


(River Bank Freestyle Cover Art)

Connect With Me:



No comments:

Post a Comment