Monday, August 31, 2015

Proper "Andy" Grammer!

What's going on everybody? Hope you all are super-fantastically awesome! (SUPER-FANTASTICALLY IS A WORD, I'M USING A HOMEMADE DICTIONARY!) 

In my latest video, I took on the Andy Grammer hit, "Fine By Me!" It is one of my favourites from him. So catchy, so pop, and so cool! It's got such a great, upbeat, chill out vibe. Everytime I hear, I have to crank up the volume and sing the lyrics, as best as I can to my heart's content! It just makes you feel good, warm, and happy! 

Please enjoy the video, it's posted below. Remember follow this blog, comment, like, share, and subscribe! Thank you! 

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey



FINE BY ME FREESTYLE VIDEO


(FINE BY ME FREESTYLE COVER ART)

   FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!


No comments:

Post a Comment