Wednesday, September 2, 2015

No Problem!

Hello Again, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope you all are doing oh, so well! 

In what was probably one of the easier freestyle videos to record, I performed to the Ariana Grande smash hit, "Problem!" It's really, a catchy tune and instrumental, so I figured, why not? 

The day as described in the video actually happened! I had two small yogurt cups and a cup of coffee for breakfast that morning, not too long before I left the house, and by the time I got back, let's just say something wasn't sitting right! Needless to say, I hope I never make that same mistake again! 

I had tons of fun with this one, and I look forward to many, many more! Thanks. 

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey


PROBLEM FREESTYLE VIDEO



PROBLEM FREESTYLE COVER ART



FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA




No comments:

Post a Comment