Monday, September 14, 2015

A Malibu Kind of Thing!

What's going on everybody? Hope you are all well! Welcome to another blog entry! 

If you've been watching the content on  my YOUTUBE channel or reading this blog, you know that my musical tastes and loves are all the over the map! Truth is, I love all types of music and don't want to just focus on one genre. 

In my latest VIDEO, I performed over a song by smooth jazz guitarist, Nils, called "Malibu." I've loved jazz and many sub-genres for a long, long, time and this particular track caught my ear. In fact "Alley Cat", the album the song comes from is one of my favourite albums released this year! It is such a smooth, uplifting, yet relaxing record. So, please check it out. I hope you all enjoy it and come back for more. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey



NILS - MALIBU 
COVER ART AND FREESTYLE VIDEO

 


CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA








No comments:

Post a Comment