Thursday, September 17, 2015

Don't Get Sick!

What's going on everybody? Hope you all are well. If you're reading blog, everything's fine, I am okay!

Ya know, NSYNC is one of my favourite bands, I grew up right in the thick of the teen pop revival of the mid 1990's and early 2000's, and like most of the world, I loved it! NSYNC's debut album was one of my first CD's, and I played it constantly! I never was able to purchase any of their other albums. I wanted to, but I couldn't afford them at the time. 

One of my all time favourite NSYNC songs is "It Makes Me Ill", off their second album, "No Strings Attached." It definitely is a track that is on continuous rotation on my Sony Walkman these days! I'm such a fan of the song that I wrote a remix to it and recorded it twice!

The studio version is available on my latest album, "Press Play on Heartbreak", while the House Sessions version is available as its own single, which you can get here. It is one of the easier remixes I have written to date, and is also easy for me to remember the lyrics to and perform. I had an absolute blast writing it, recording it, both for "Press Play on Heartbreak", and a live session single! I hope you all can enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey



  
It Makes Me Ill (Remix) - Studio Version

It Makes Me Ill (Remix) - 
House Sessions Version



CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA




  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment