Saturday, September 5, 2015

Jazz Hands and Freestyles, Too!

Hey Everybody! How's it going? Hope you all are well! 

As I'm sure most of you know that I love many, many different styles and genres of music. So, in my latest video, I decided to change things up a bit and record a freestyle to a song by Smooth Jazz musician, Eric Darius! 

Jazz has always been one of my favourite genres of music, and the current environment of jazz is awesome! Fresh, uplifting, and just makes you feel good! 

Enjoy the video! Please comment, like, share, subscribe, and don't forget to follow me on social media! All the links will be below. Thanks. See you next time! 

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey


Eric Darius - Retro Forward Freestyle Video

Retro Forward Freestyle Cover Art


Follow Me on Social Media




No comments:

Post a Comment