Monday, September 7, 2015

Well, She Said Baby, Now What?!

What's going on everybody? Hope you all are well. Hope you've all had a great summer! It's no secret that I love country music, whether it be current, past, old, or new, it doesn't matter, I love it all! 

One of my favourite artists is Jason Aldean! I love his sound, and all his records! I decided to remix one of his hits, and one of my favourite songs from him, "When She Says Baby!"

I wrote and recorded this remix on the same day. Writing the verse was fairly straight forward, no problems, no issues. Recording it was a completely different story. 

I was so excited after I wrote it, I wanted to record it that same day! The whole recording process took about 3 hours, and about 50 takes! Of course, getting upset at myself was just natural and it was bound to happen, but I after all those takes, I got a take that I liked and it worked! It's one of the favourite remixes I've written, and I was happy with how it turned out.

I hope you all enjoy it. Please comment, like, share, and subscribe. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey



When She Says Baby (Remix) 
(House Sessions Version Video)

When She Says Baby (Remix)
(House Sessions Version Cover Art)

Follow Me on Social Media


No comments:

Post a Comment