Tuesday, September 8, 2015

You, Me, and Everybody Else!

What's going everybody? Hope you all are amazingly awesome! Onto another blog entry!

Last year a friend of mine was going through a bit of a rough patch, and came to me for comfort. You know, a shoulder to cry on, a sympathetic ear. I didn't mind at all. I was actually pleasantly surprised that she did turn to me. 

Admittedly, I had a crush on her. She is a beautiful, smart, fun-loving woman. We spent some time together, just talking and hanging out, as most friends do. Friends still do that, right? I'm not that old, am I? 

For one reason or another, after a little while, stopped responding to my texts, wouldn't return my calls, and basically started ignoring me. Of course, I was disappointed and upset. Before we had actually stopped talking to each other I had written, produced, and recorded a piece that I wanted to give to her, just to make her feel better, and to let her know that I was always going to be there, no matter what. 

I thought not releasing the recording to the public because of who it was for, what it was about, and what the fall might be, but I decided to just go with it. I came to the conclusion that if she figures it out, she figures it out, good for her. If she has a problem with it, she knows where I am and how to contact me. 

Unfortunately, to this day, we haven't spoken to each other, which still bothers me. I honestly would like, at the very least, to have some sort of closer to whatever this issue is or was. I'm not holding my breath though. Honestly, you all might think I'm crazy, but I hope she is doing well with whatever she's doing and wherever she is.

I hope you all enjoy the video. Please comment, like, share, subscribe, and follow this blog for more behind the scenes stories from this great ride known as life. Thank you.

Sincerely, 

Leigh "L.T." Tenebro-Dickey


There's Only You - An L.T. Dickey Original!


CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
      

No comments:

Post a Comment