Friday, September 18, 2015

Cheer Up!

What's going on everybody? Hope you all are well! Onto to another blog entry!

Music is an amazing thing, an art form. It always changes and evolves. It's one of the main gears that makes the world run. 

I've said many times, I'm a fan of it all! Style, genre, tempo, doesn't matter, all of it. In my latest video, I performed a freestyle to the Top 40 smash hit, "Cheerleader", by Omi! I love the instrumentation on it, especially the trumpet part at the beginning, being a former trumpet player myself. It's got such a cool groove! Makes you feel like you're on a vacation... and who doesn't love a vacation! It's a song that's catchy, starts the party, and also let's you unwind. Perfect.

I hope you all enjoy my freestyle as much or more than the original! Thanks! 

Sincerely,

Leigh "L.T" Tenebro-Dickey


CHEERLEADER FREESTYLE 
COVER ART & VIDEO

 


 CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA


No comments:

Post a Comment